Here is my top 10 all time favorite songs they are in no particular order.
1. I think It’s going to rain today by Bette midler not sure why but I love it and always have since I was 10.
2. True Colors by Cyndi Lauper
3.Craig Morgan I Got You reminds me of my kids
4. Chris Cagle Ton Of Love reminds me of my husband
5.Sheryl Crow Love is Free Just fun beats
6. Phantom of the Opera Music of the Night hands down my favorite play
7. Rent Seasons of Love reminds you how presious life is
8. Posion Every rose has its thorn. have seen every show in ct. just love Bret Michaels
9.John Denver Leaving on a Jet Plane I remember sitting around the kitchen table singing this while my dad played or rather tried to play guitar
10.Taking Chances speaks volumes on our life love Kara DioGuardi singing it.She just shows her passion in this video.