This is the season to be thankful. During times of struggle we often forget what all the blessings we have to be thankful for. Our family has so many this year. While we may not be rich monetarily. We are rich in love and happiness. Below you will find our blessings. I want to know what life has blessed you with.
- Our family. We have family near and far who love us dearly. We get to talk to them regularly and share the struggles of life with them. We also share our joyous and proud moment. My children are my heart and so is my husband. I rise each morning and am thankful for another day with them.
- My children’s laughter. They make me laugh almost daily. Even when they are being Stinkers. That they are. They are always up to something. Always almost have an excuse as to why they can’t do the chore. They always do it in the end.
- We both have jobs that we love. We each have a few things or people we would change within the job department but I can’t complain for the most part
- We have a roof over our head and food on our plates. Our house is our home. Love Laughter and tears happen here. Our home is always open for those who need an ear or something to eat.
- Our farm. While small we love every minute of this place and the joy these animals bring to our lives. They are amazing.
- Finding my purpose in life. While I won’t go into much detail as I am superstitious that way. I am working on advancing myself and knowing what I want to do with everyday life. I have my vision board up and am working towards the end goal. With my husband support which makes it all sweeter. Visions boards are great for working towards your goals.
- We have those few we rely on to get us through our day and make us laugh. It works the other way too. We are thankful for those few who we can always count on. I know I have been a shitty friend as of late. I also know they understand where we are at in life at the moment. Just know we are thankful.
- We added the Coop dreams team to our family. They have been a blessing and we are so looking forward to the Coop Camp.