Our family doesn’t do resolutions. For us resolutions = failures. So our family does commitments. We have a long list year but all are achievable. I don’t want anything to be so far out of reach that I feel defeated going in.
Here are a few of our commitments this year
1. going to continue with the mamavation campaign
2. try to see the good no matter how hard the lesson.
3. work on patience level with my kids.
4. find a job where I am still available to my children
5. most important to get this house functional. some home it has run away
I am hoping that 2010 is our year of change for our family. There are many things in the works with a whole new site and more. I am just going to remain optimistic that everything will work out as it should.
Please all be safe if you are out traveling tonight. I just heard that South Carolina is number 2 in the country for the most drunk driving related accidents. That is a startling fact. If you are going to be drinking please be sure to have a designated driver or to call a cab.
Have a Happy New Years Eve…