ok this will be two memes in one. It will make things a bit easier on me.
So this week it is six things we are looking forward to in 2010. Feel free to join in in either of these.
1. first round of blogging conferences. I am attending three and cant wait to meet these woman in real life.
2. seeing the growth my children make this year
3. finding a job
4. continuing to work on a special project that will be revealed June/July next year.
5. growing as a blogger there is a lot of growth to do but i have surrounded myself with great mentors.
6. seeing what South Carolina holds for our family.
For Yaya’s it is what word are you going to live by in 2010
I have two Courage and hope.
I say because there are many new adventures that We will be doing as a family and individually. For some of those we are going to have to remember our courage. That we are brave and we can deal with what we face. This will be unfolding for all of you to understand.
here is the definition of courage from the dictionary
“quality of being brave: the ability to face danger, difficulty, uncertainty, or pain without being overcome by fear or being deflected from a chosen course of action”
Is our other word and just as equally important.
Here is the definition of hope
want or expect something: to have a wish to get or do something or for something to happen or be true, especially something that seems possible or likely
confident desire: a feeling that something desirable is likely to happen
likelihood of success: a chance that something desirable will happen or be possible
Synonyms: confidence, expectation, optimism, anticipation, courage, hopefulness, faith
I think everyone’s life revolves around that four letter word, that has a huge meaning. This is the year where we find our successes and riches. With that I am hopeful.