So Here is what Lynnette said “Here’s what I’d like to do. I’m going to add a MckLinky to this post. I want anybody and everybody who has a blog to link up – PLEASE! You don’t have to do a thing – I just want to meet you and I want others to be able to come over to meet you too. If you want to – and I’d love it – create a post to link up that tells us 10 charming, interesting, fun things about you. Link others back over here from your blog (if you decide to do a special post) so that they can meet others who are linking up. I plan to pop over and meet (or visit) every single one of you!
So ten things about me
1. I love to travel. Anywhere and Everywhere we can.
2.On a whim my husband and I took advice from my friend Nat. We followed what she got intuitively and now we are off for a great adventure for a new life in SC or Idaho depending what part of the family you are from 😉
3. My husband and I want at least 4 kids and want to foster many more. We love having the kids. Though lately it doesn’t seem that way. We are just used to co parenting and not single parenting.
4. We have been separated 22 days total over nine years. Amazing.
5. We used family names as middle names for our children
6. I love to cook and see what I can come up with. One of our family Favorites is braid bread. We like it stuffed with whipped cream and strawberries so yummy.
7. I love being at the ocean but don’t like anymore than my feet in it. I hate the sand and salt..I do love to go and get recharged.
8. Every Friday night my grandparents would take me for the whole weekend. Some of my greatest memories are from those visits.
9. I love to read everything I can get my hands on. The same with music. I love all music.
10. I love coffee. Starbuck especially. The bigger the better. I run on caffeine..I often wonder if the dr can just put an iv drip for me. save me the hassle of waiting. Now they have it in ice cream form. Not good! It is heaven in a little cup.