1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you’re blogging?
I usually will have chex mix, popcorn lightly salted no butter
4. What’s your least favorite chore/household duty?
anything requiring Bleach. I have asthma mostly controlled but that will send me right off the edge.
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
Have never been told
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
I perfer anything with my family whether it is out and about learning or at home watching a movie. Sometimes I like to party but not often
7. What’s your all time favorite movie?
I love son in law. It can crack me up anytime and the color purple.
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?
This is something that has become habit. I take it off at night. I have sensitive skin and leaving it on does me no favors.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you’ve never had a chance to learn? What is it?
I want to learn how to knit and crochet
10. What’s one strange thing you’re really good at?
I don’t have a strange thing I am good at but I can cook up a mean Italian meal.
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
We were just friends at the time but he was very gentleman like he never made me pay for a thing even as a friend. He could make me laugh like no other.
12. What is something you love to smell?
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I can be scattered brained
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what’s the first thing you think to do with it?
Date night with the husband and saving for our trip over seas for our ten year anniversary
15. Are you a silent laughter or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
Both. Usually something my kids have done or said. Like Nate telling me last night that Blake took his tic tacs out out of his pretty pictures on his wall. Each has a bulletin board with their set of rules, calender and then their school art work. He was pretty mad.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
I have a new favorite since moving between two places one Seeking Indigo and the other World Market. Love the eccletic things they have in there.
17. What’s one thing you’d do more often if you had more time?
Take time for me
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
This honestly depends on my mood
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can’t be real)
20. Would you want to be famous?
Nah. to much pressure when your famous