I have seen 30 days of thankfulness on facebook. I decided to list all my things in one place at one time. I am one who would have to be catching up.These are in no specific order. There may be more than 30. I have a lot to be thankful for.
1. My children. I was told at 18 I would most likely never be able to have kids due to Endometriosis and PCOS.
2. My husband we have been through so much the 10.5 years we have been together. At times we have waviered but we always end up twice as strong
3. My sister. We used to fight like cats and dogs. At the same time I know I can turn to her at any given moment and she would be right there for me. No questions asked.
4. My brothers. Those two make me laugh
5. My grandma and Papa. I love them and respect them. They show us what marriage is all about.
6. German Chocolate.
7. Wine-Germany has some of the best wine ever. We live in the Wine Region.
8. A warm house. With some many losing their homes and the homeless Vets i am always thankful for a place to live.
9. Friends, They all know who they are without I would be lost.
10. My little man still loves to be snuggled, kissed goodbye in the morning and not afraid to say he loves me.
11. Supportive Army Family. It makes life so much easier when you have others dealing with the same stuff you are!
12. A job that i am loving minus the big boss.
13. Rhony~ someone who so completely understands me. She is like a second mom and makes my work day go so much easier.
14.Leah, Courtney and Kandi without these three sending messages of encouragement during hard times and good I would be lost! Love these ladies
15. Trayce doesn’t matter how long we go without talking she is always there when I need a shoulder.
16. Shan who is working on my new design here and being more than understanding with my craziness and need to not rush this due to all the crap going on here. Who I can call at anytime and she reminds me that breathing is Good!
17. To be able to experience the beautiful Alps. So Breathtaking
18. To be able to see some of the most magnificent churches
19. This opportunity to live in Europe even though there are times that I want back home desperately. It truly is a once in a life time moment.
20. A husband who is willing to fight for our freedoms. He makes me so very proud to be his wife.
21. For a day not to go by that I don’t know how much I am loved by the man that I married and promised forever to.
22. For my dad who has spoken to me honestly, has admitted his faults and asked forgiveness.
23. For my step dad who loved us like his own. Who didn’t have to accept us and provide for us but wanted to. No questions asked. Who gave me away the day that I married. Who somehow was always the first to hold my babies. Who comforted me for over an hour the night before he passed. Who watches over us now. Who I miss like crazy.
24. For my Grandma who listens and doesn’t sit in judgement. Who makes me want to be a better person. My Grandma Schoell is one special lady and I am so blessed to be her granddaughter.
25. For a husband who supports all the decisions I chose to make. No matter how right or wrong I am!
26. Coffee Cow! It brings me my favorite k cups from across the pond.
27. For Nikki whom I have known for 18+ years. I love her and her daughters. She is so a member of my family. Though we don’t talk daily. I know she is always there. She is just like a sister.
28. For Laurie. My nephews MOM!!! She has given us our nephew back. I am so thankful for all that she deals with but loves that little stinker no questions asked. She is a part of our family. Just like the older bossy sister I never had 😉 HAHA LOVE YOU!!!!
29. For my shadow AKA Duchess. She follows me everywhere I go and always seems to know when I need a pick me up.
30. To be able to provide for our kids. Their needs are met.
31. For Stacey with all her help when we arrived and continued help/advice.
32. For muisc~ It can fill ones soul!
33. For my lord! I can open his book at anytime and filled again.