A good memory is one that can remember the days blessings and forget the days troubles.
I was reading the other day in a new Chicken Soup for the Soul book I received and it had a story 100 Blessings. I know I have a 100 but figured I would spare you the extra 79. I chose 21 since it is my favorite number.We all should take the time to remember what and who we have been blessed with.I know you are all busy too. Shall we get started?
1. My husband
2. both my children
4. Leah, Kandi, Courtney and Mare <3
5. For my momma T I absolutelyadore and love her. The fact that she is baking for us so we don’t miss out this year. Smooches Darlin.
6. For my Mom cant wait to have all three generations in Germany and experience it together. Love you!
7. For Trayce (trulytrayce) Love our chats and without you this summer I may just have gone crazy
8. The Army for giving us this fantastic opportunity
9. The Fig and The Vine for being so flexible with me
10. Lily without your love and support I may just have gone mad this summer
11. For the test we faced the 26 weeks Paul was gone, It showed me I can do what I need to on my own
12. For Shan you kept me sane this summer as well. Love our friendship!!
13. My readers who take an interest in our lives
14. The opportunities we have received to interview some amazingly talented people this year from celebrities to everyday moms
15. Amanda for her wealth of knowledge she has shared with me.
16. for Cheryl and Faythe who make me laugh just when I need it
17. Our health
18. My grandparents support and love
19. A new car
20. The opportunity to go back to school
21. The opportunity to have my book published once its finished being written.
These are not in any particular order. I have been blessed to be loved by many people. Have formed fantastic friendships and recieved some great blessings this year. I am thankful for them all. What have you been blessed with this year?